Clock Gallery (80 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 620-370 Morris |
H. 35" (89 cm)
- This wall clock s inspired by leading exponents of Mission furniture and the Arts and Crafts movement.
- The case's strong, straight lines and plain surfaces complement the architectural, decorative design pattern featured on the glass and dial.
- A distinctly unique, rectangular shaped pendulum is visible through the glass case.
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
W. 14" (36 cm)
D. 6" (15 cm)
Howard Miller - Morris - 620-370
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design