Clock Gallery (6 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 610-942 Le Francais |
Future Trend Designs
H. 88-1/4" (224 cm)
- Hues of antique gold can be seen throughout the carved details of this elegant floor clock.
- The decorative carvings are extensive and include a removable shell overlay on the top of the dial, with additional matching overlays on the sides, door, and base, a unique leaf-tip pattern around the dial and lower glass door, and carved bun feet at the front of the base.
- The soft cream dial features dual-tone, metallic gold and umber Arabic numerals and a convex glass crystal.
- Antique, brass and wood pendulum with antique brass weights.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your family name and a special date.
- Cabinet is illuminated by a light inside the case.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
W. 30-1/4" (74 cm)
D. 15" (38 cm)
Howard Miller - Le Francais - 610-942
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design