Clock Gallery (36 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 630-198 Newley |
Key Wound Mantle Clocks
H. 11-1/2" (29 cm)
- A classic tambour silhouette with beautiful details give this mantel clock a unique presence in any room.
- The base features a decorative molding that wraps around three sides of the clock, while detailed, bookmatched leaf and rosette patterns flank the bezel and dial.
- The aged dial features Roman numerals, black spade hands, convex glass and a hinged bezel.
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
W. 22" (56 cm)
D. 6-3/4" (17 cm)
Howard Miller - Newley - 630-198
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design