Clock Gallery (8 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 610-972 Lucas |
H. 84" (213 cm)
- This handsome, bonnet-style floor clock features rare, olive ash burl on the pediment, with a detailed shell overlay.
- The astrological blue moon phase accents the dial which features beautiful corner spandrels.
- Polished brass weight shells and pendulum with a complementary design on the pendulum bob.
- Reeded columns feature heavily detailed, top column caps with turned bottom caps.
- Lower glass door features beveled glass.
- Mirrored back is illuminated by the lighted case.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by a light inside the case.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your family name and a special date.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
W. 23" (58 cm)
D. 13-1/2" (34 cm)
Howard Miller - Lucas - 610-972
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design