Clock Gallery (1 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 610-950 Clayton |
H. 84" (213 cm)
- This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complimenting overlays accent the multi-tier base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by a light inside the case.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your family name and a special date.
- Concerto movement plays Westminster chime," Shubert's "Ave Maria," and Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
W. 23" (58 cm)
D. 13-1/2" (34 cm)
Howard Miller - Clayton - 610-950
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design