Clock Gallery (3 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 610-883 Jackson |
H. 91-1/2" (232 cm)
- The swan neck pediment features a crotch mahogany overlay with a satinwood border, and an inlaid keystone of ebony, maple, and holly at the seat of the carved finial.
- Elaborate dial features raised brass Arabic numerals, and cast corner and center ornaments. The moon phase offers special Presidential Collection hemispheres.
- Fan overlays of ebony and maple on the lower door frame the arched, beveled glass.
- Beveled glass continues on the upper door and sides.
- Substantially reeded and fluted columns feature carved column caps and brass inlays.
- The polished brass pendulum offers a cast center disc which complements the dial and banded weight shells.
- A decorative molding and cut-out accent the base.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your family name and a special date.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
W. 28-3/4" (73 cm)
D. 16-3/4" (43 cm)
Howard Miller - Jackson - 610-883
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design