Clock Gallery (12 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 610-814 Whitmour |
H. 89" (226 cm)
- This floor clock features bookmatched crotch mahogany, a fluted keystone at the finial seat, and a beautiful finial.
- An astrological, blue moon phase accents the broad, polished brass dial with embossed and antiqued corner spandrels and center disk.
- Crystal-cut and grooved glass accents the lower door. Lower side glass is beveled.
- Finished in Vintage Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your family name and a special date.
- Cabinet is illuminated by a light inside the case.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
W. 27-3/4" (70 cm)
D. 16-1/2" (42 cm)
Howard Miller - Whitmour - 610-814
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design