Clock Gallery (43 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 612-436 Thomas Tompion |
Key Wound Mantle Clocks
H. 18-1/4" (46 cm)
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England's famed Clockmaker's Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare Carpathian elm burl facing on the door.
- Case design is accented with golden decoration.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
W. 14-3/4" (37 cm)
D. 8-1/4" (21 cm)
Howard Miller - Thomas Tompion - 612-436
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design