Clock Gallery (2 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 610-804 Greene |
Furniture Trend Designs
H. 79-1/2" (202 cm)
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your family name and a special date.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
W. 25-1/2" (65 cm)
D. 14" (36 cm)
Howard Miller - Greene - 610-804
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design