Clock Gallery (10 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 615-002 Trevisso |
H. 82-1/4" (209 cm)
- A flowing, organic leaf and vine motif encircles this elegant arch-top floor clock from top to bottom and front to back. The metal case, finished in antique platinum with a crackle-finished framework, is open on all four sides for a clear view of the decorative weights and pendulum.
- Delicate carved shell overlays highlight the pediment and base of the clock.
- The dial and base are formed from cast stone, with an ornamental embossed egg and dart detail. The dial features simple, elegant hour markers.
- Complementary weight shells and pendulum are finished to match the case.
- Finished in Antique Platinum on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
W. 30" (76 cm)
D. 16" (41 cm)
Howard Miller - Trevisso - 615-002
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design