Clock Gallery (4 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 610-940 Majestic |
H. 88 1/4" (224 cm)
- Features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc with an astrological, blue moon phase.
- The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
- A total of six shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles - three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2" behind the moving pendulum.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by a light inside the case.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your family name and a special date.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
W. 40 3/4" (104 cm)
D. 17 1/4" (44 cm)
Howard Miller - Majestic - 610-940
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design