Clock Gallery (74 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 613-637 Lewis |
H. 33-1/2" (85 cm)
- This wall clock features a distinctive dentil molding on the profiled pediment with maple and ebony hand-rubbed marquetry overlays at each corner.
- The white dial offers black Roman numerals and serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum appears behind the locking door.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
W. 14-1/2" (37 cm)
D. 6-3/4" (17 cm)
Howard Miller - Lewis - 613-637
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design