Clock Gallery (78 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 620-238 Joshua |
Chiming Wall Clocks / Key-wound
H. 41" (101 cm)
- This wall clock features rare olive ash burl on the pediment.
- Four beautiful overlays accent each corner with reeded columns at the sides.
- The ornate brass finished dial offers Arabic numerals and a brass finished bezel. Crystal-cut, grooved glass on the front-opening door frames the decorative lyre pendulum and follows the curve of the dial.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
W. 15-1/2" (39 cm)
D. 7-1/2" (19 cm)
Howard Miller - Joshua - 620-238
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design