Clock Gallery (75 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 620-166 Stalden |
Chiming Wall Clocks / Key-wound
H. 38" (97 cm)
- Reeded columns with turned column caps accent the case with a softly sculptured pediment and matching base.
- Off-white, Arabic numeral dial offers a polished brass finished bezel.
- The front-opening glass door features gold tone accents.
- Antique brass finished lyre pendulum swings by a brass finished beat plate.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
W. W. 15-1/2" (39 cm)
D. 6-1/2" (17 cm)
Howard Miller - Stalden - 620-166
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design