Clock Gallery (73 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 613-108 Sandringham |
Chiming Wall Clocks / Key-wound
H. 24" (61 cm)
- A flared, molded bonnet and fully molded base.
- The off-white dial features Arabic numerals and floral-patterned corner accents.
- A spun brass pendulum bob appears behind the front-opening glass door which features a polished brass door pull.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
W. 14-3/4" (37 cm)
D. 7-1/4" (18 cm)
Howard Miller - Sandringham - 613-108
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design