Clock Gallery (77 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 620-216 Carrington |
H. 36" (91 cm)
- A clock of American origin, the "banjo" was first crafted in 1802.
- Crowned with a turned, urn finial.
- The ivory dial offers a convex glass crystal and brass bezel.
- Beautifully placed in the center is an oval inlay of ebony, padauk, maple, amaranth and madrone burl.
- The lower door features oval glass with black and gold-tone decorative accents with a brass finished pendulum gently swinging behind the glass.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound movement counts the hour and strikes on the half-hour.
W. 5" (13 cm)
D. 11-3/4" (30 cm)
Howard Miller - Carrington - 620-216
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design