Clock Gallery (35 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 630-185 Vanderbilt |
Millennium Limited Edition
H. 12" (30 cm)
- A Millennium Limited Edition mantel clock beautifully detailed with 11 different species of wood. Only two thousand will be crafted and inscribed in celebration of the new Millennium.
- Crotch figured mahogany accents the front with a satinwood border and a decorative inlay of maple, padauk, avodire, pear, boxwood, prima vera, pecan and rosewood.
- The top side panels are of rare figured crotch mahogany burl.
- Two beveled glass "windows" at the top offer an insight into the intricate workings of the solid polished brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case. A hinged back door offers convenient storage for the winding key.
- An ornate brass Roman numeral dial features a pierced cast center and applied numerals.
- Four decorative solid brass feet accent the base, along with an elaborate carving that wraps around the base and the upper molding.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
W. 22" (56 cm)
D. 6-3/4" (17 cm)
Howard Miller - Vanderbilt - 630-185
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design