Clock Gallery (29 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 613-559 Webster |
H. 11" (28 cm)
- Arch molding crowns the case, and two triangular, rare crotch mahogany and satinwood overlays accent the dial.
- Impressive dial features intricate vine pattern and Presidential insignia.
- Dentil molding trims the base, which is supported by round brass feet.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
W. 18" (46 cm)
D. 6" (15 cm)
Howard Miller - Webster - 613-559
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design