Clock Gallery (81 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 620-372 Kashmir |
H. 40" (102 cm)
- Caribbean, and British Colonial influences are used to create this unique wall clock with accents of Antique Platinum.
- Includes a turned, oval-shaped finial finished in Antique Platinum, set on a tiered base.
- The aged dial features black Roman numerals and hands, a convex glass crystal, and is accented with an Antique Platinum finished carved molding.
- The flared base features more carved molding and oval-shaped, crotch mahogany detailing.
- A nickel finished pendulum can be seen through the oval glass on the lower section which also features pillowed, herring-bone cane detailing which beautifully accents the entire design of this wall clock.
- Finished in Tradewinds Cherry on select materials, hardwoods and veneers.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
W. 13" (33 cm)
D. 6" (15 cm)
Howard Miller - Kashmir - 620-372
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design