Clock Gallery (44 of 156)
|| Howard Miller - 630-212 Circa |
Key Wound Mantle Clocks
H. 10-1/4" (26 cm)
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- A Carpathian elm burl veneer creates an additional point of interest.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
W. 15-1/4" (39 cm)
D. 5-3/4" (15 cm)
Howard Miller - Circa - 630-212
New England Clock Shop
9835 West Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Tim Esckelson - Traverse City, Michigan
We also service:
Traverse City, Michigan Area
Call Tim Esckelson
Designed and Maintained by La Day Design